Life is uncertain. BMMS learning doesn’t need to be.
Your donation helps BMMS teachers prepare for an uncertain year.
COVID-19 has changed everything about this school year – but what didn’t change is how much we need you.While we don’t know everything BMMS teachers will need for this school year, we do know they’ll need things they didn’t need before, including:
• Training for best practices in online instruction • Tools to enhance online learning
• Classroom needs for when students return
• And much, much more!
The Education Foundation at Black Mountain will be working with teachers and staff to best support their needs. Please donate today so EFBMMS can immediately fund teacher grants as needs arise. EVERY DOLLAR RAISED is an investment in our children’s education. Together we can ensure BMMS teachers and students are equipped to succeed!
SUGGESTED DONATION: $250/student
ONLINE DONATION: Use our Paypal button to make a secure online donation.
TEXT: Text the word Raiders to 858 609-8666 and receive a secure link
BY MAIL: Mail your check made payable to EFBMMS to EFBMMS Black Mountain Middle School – 9353 Oviedo St. San Diego CA 92129
There are more ways you can contribute during the year:
1. Direct Donation (Donation Form page)
2. Matching Gift Program: Double your donation to the Education Foundation through your company’s matching gift program. Does your company participate? Click on the following link to find out: http://www.matchinggift.com/powayusd/
3. We will continue our “Layers of Fundraising” to help families give what they can in the best way for them.
|In-n-Out cards||BMMS Restaurant Nights|
|Employer Gift Matching||Raffles|
4. Use the Amazon Smile link to do your online shopping.
5. Sign-up for Volunteer Opportunities at the school.
6. Attend FallFest on Saturday, October 12th at 3pm and donate to the teachers list.
Education Foundation at Black Mountain Middle School
9353 Oviedo St.
San Diego, CA 92129-2198
Tax ID: 06-1703158