The Education Foundation at BMMS is made up of a group of parents (representing 6th, 7th, and 8th grades), family members, school staff and businesses that provide financial support to supplement and enhance the education and development of our students. Our school depends on your donations to the Foundation to help fill in the gaps in the school’s budget.
Mission Statement: Our sole purpose is to improve learning at BMMS. Our teachers, technology committee and principal provide direction in determining where and how funds are used.
Last year the Foundation:
- Contributed to the New Turf and Quad Beautification
- Supported the Medieval Renaissance Faire
- Provided Teacher Grants for in-classroom enrichment, such as: Science Lab Equipment, Playwright Projects, A Classroom Fish Tank, Online Common Core Software and much more!
Our goals for 2019-2020: The Foundation would like to continue to enhance learning, for all of our students, through technology, as well as literacy enrichment. We will be working closely with the school’s technology committee and principal to accomplish this goal.
We realize that many families have limited financial resources. We ask that you give what you can to help support our students at Black Mountain Middle School. We appreciate any amount you can contribute and thank you for your support!
President of EFBMMS
Mark your calendars for the 8th Annual FALL FEST
Use our Paypal button to make a secure online donation.
There are more ways you can contribute during the year:
1. Direct Donation (Donation Form page)
2. Matching Gift Program: Double your donation to the Education Foundation through your company’s matching gift program. Does your company participate? Click on the following link to find out: http://www.matchinggift.com/powayusd/
3. We will continue our “Layers of Fundraising” to help families give what they can in the best way for them.
|In-n-Out cards||BMMS Restaurant Nights|
|Employer Gift Matching||Raffles|
4. Use the Amazon Smile link to do your online shopping.
5. Sign-up for Volunteer Opportunities at the school.
6. Attend FallFest on Saturday, October 12th at 3pm and donate to the teachers list.
Education Foundation at Black Mountain Middle School
9353 Oviedo St.
San Diego, CA 92129-2198
Tax ID: 06-1703158