The Education Foundation at BMMS is made up of a group of parents (representing 6th, 7th, and 8th grades), family members, school staff and businesses that provide financial support to supplement and enhance the education and development of our students. Our school depends on your donations to the Foundation to help fill in the gaps in the school’s budget.
Mission Statement: Our sole purpose is to improve learning at BMMS. Our teachers, technology committee and principal provide direction in determining where and how funds are used.
Last year, with the help of our families, teachers and community members we raise money to purchase:
- Laptop Chromebook computers
- Grant for Science Olympiad and Odyssey of the Mind
- Literacy TA Software
- Instruments for the music / arts program
- $15,000 in min grants for teachers for in-classroom enrichment
- Grant to complete the second phase of a campus garden
- Medieval/Renaissance Faire at the school
Our goals for 2017-2018: The Foundation would like to continue to enhance learning, for all of our students, through technology, as well as literacy enrichment. We will be working closely with the school’s technology committee and principal to accomplish this goal.
We realize that many families have limited financial resources. We ask that you give what you can to help support our students at Black Mountain Middle School. We appreciate any amount you can contribute and thank you for your help!
Sincerely, Krissa Jensen
President of EFBMMS
Ways you can contribute:
1. Direct Donation (on Donation Form page)
2. We will continue our “Layers of Fundraising” to help families give what they can in the best way for them.
|In-n-Out cards||BMMS Restaurant Nights|
|Employer Gift Matching||Raffles|
3. Use the Amazon Store link to do your online shopping.
4. Sign-up for Volunteer Opportunities at the school.
4. Attend FallFest on Saturday, October 8th at 3pm
Education Foundation at Black Mountain Middle School
9353 Oviedo St.
San Diego, CA 92129-2198
Tax ID: 06-1703158